Monday 27 November 2017

DongCoh 2.5" External Hard Drive 250gb Review


This external hard drive was super easy to setup. At first I was worried that since the amazon page and package both said that it was windows only that I wouldn’t be able to convert it to be used on my MacBook. To my pleasant surprise, I just plugged it into my macs applications and opened disc utility, from there it automatically recognized the external. I clicked on it and chose erase, and then it asked how I wanted to reformat it. I chose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and within seconds it was accessible from my MacBooks and my wife's MacBooks desktops. Simple as that. 
The hard drive itself feels really durable and well made. The transfer speed is amazing! I am talking at least 10 times faster than any of the stand alone USB storage disks that I typically use. I transferred all of our important documents and wedding photos to it for safe keeping. I am so happy with this and would definitely recommend it!




No comments:

Post a Comment