Monday 27 November 2017

Blitzworth Selfie Stick/Tripod Combo

I just love this selfie stick and tripod combo. There are so many occasions that happen that I want to get lots of photos of without anyone being left out so this is perfect. The tripod function can be used for more formal/fullbody shots and the selfie mode is great for fun group shots! The unit as a whole is really sturdy and feels durable. It comes with a remote, so that you can control when you want the photo to be taken even if the phone is set up on the tripod across the room! The remote doesn't need batteries - you simply recharge it when necessary. The clamp is adjustable in size and fits everything from my regular size iPhone 5 to my husband's iPhone 6 plus! It can be used in portrait or landscape mode. I am so excited to have fun with this gadget over the holidays!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment