Tuesday 13 December 2016

Villain 20000mAh Power Bank Review

Wow...I am so impressed with this power bank! It is definitely the most heavy duty bank I've owned. I am a medical student from Canada - I spent my first two years in the Caribbean and now am doing clinical rotations all over the USA. Needless to say, I do a ton of traveling. I am also very outdoorsy and love taking camping and mountain biking trips! There is nothing worse than being stuck with dead devices on these trips and this power bank will definitely solve all of my problems that way. When I received the bank, it was charged to 90%. I plugged two cellphones into that were at 10% and 15%. They both charged up to 100% in about an hour and 10 minutes, and 
the power in the bank only went down to 74%!!

This will just be so great to have in my bag and charge my devices over and over with it! I really appreciate that it has a power switch. This is one feature that other power banks I have owned doesn't have. This is beneficial because I can charge it up and turn it off and then always have it for emergency - I won't have to worry about whether or not it is still charged when I am ready to use it. It has a nice big display that tells you how much of the charge is remaining as well. It came in a nice mesh carrying bag too, so I can toss it in my bag and not worry about it getting scratched up and such. One last awesome feature is that it has two LED lights built right into it. This is another feature my other banks have not had and will be great in the case of an emergency or power outage! I got lost in the woods on my mountain bike during the summer time and the sun set - it made it extremely difficult to find my way out of the bush and if I had had this bank with me, it would have been a great help. I'm extremely happy with this bank and would absolutely recommend it!!

Available here: https://www.amazon.com/Villain-20000mAh-Portable-Charger-Inbuilt/dp/B01D8SSL1U/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment