Tuesday 13 December 2016

Bepei Tunic Hoodie

I am really happy with this sweater. I am a big Indiana University fan and bought this in Maroon so I could sport their colors because I go to their games often! I am 30 years old, 5'5, 125 lbs. I wear a 34B bra, and have a 26 inch waist. I ordered this in a medium since that was the smallest size offered and assumed it would run small. After receiving it, I would say that it fits true to size as it is a little loose on me. I still love the way it looks and it is super comfortable, and since it is a little bigger I can wear it over other clothing if I want to. The sweater is a thinner, lightweight material that is great for layering or wearing on it's own. The sweater is really well made and the stitching is great. There were no tugs or holes anywhere. The color was exactly what is shown on the site. I washed this in my regular load of laundry with cold water and dried it normally and it didn't shrink and it washed up great. I can't wait to cheer on my team wearing this cute sweater. I am a very happy customer and would definitely recommend this product!

Available here: https://www.amazon.com/Sweatshirts-Sleeves-Hoodies-Fashion-Clothing/dp/B01N64JN4A/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



No comments:

Post a Comment