Tuesday 13 December 2016

Golden Spoon Silicone Ice Molds Review

I purchased these because I am trying to eat healthy. I thought that it would be a good idea to turn my protein shakes and smoothies into a frozen treat. These are perfect for the job, I just make my smoothie as usual and fill these with it. After a few hours its frozen and I can eat it like a popsicle - it kind of tricks me into thinking I am getting a treat. They are much bigger than I thought and easy to clean with my stainless steel bottle cleaning brush. Otherwise, you can throw them in some hot soapy water and everything just slides off. They've got a nice thick opening that makes them easy to fill and nothing leaks out with the cap on. For the pops in the photo I blended up watermelon, strawberries, banana, and greek yogurt and they were DELICIOUS! You should definitely give them a try!

Available here: https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Spoon-Pack-Silicone-Mold/dp/B01M4OMOCU/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


No comments:

Post a Comment